Minecraft Extra Overlays Up to date Mod 1.18/1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 (NEI Overlays) provides among the overlays from NEI. This mod is accessible for Minecraft 1.14+ ( Consumer-Facet Solely).
Gentle Stage / Mob spawns:
F7 : Allow Gentle Stage / Mob spawns Overlay:
- Reveals a yellow X on blocks if monsters can spawn at evening or a crimson X if spawns are at all times potential.
F9 : Allow Chunk Boundaries Overlay.
Has three modes:
- 1st mode: It exhibits crimson strains within the corners and a yellow line in the midst of the chunk.
- 2nd mode: It additionally exhibits a inexperienced grid on the sides of the chunk.
- third mode: The inexperienced grid outlines a Minecraft or CubicChunks area and shows the corresponding area save file within the high left nook.
Stock Merchandise Search (provided that JEI is put in):
- Double-click on the JEI Search Discipline for Merchandise Search (Identical to in NEI)
- Whether it is enabled you may search in JEI for objects and all objects within the presently open stock that doesn’t match the filter will get blacked out.
- Since 1.15 you can too seek for customized named objects.
You’ll be able to change the config from the Essential Display: Mods -> MoreOverlays -> Config.
Gentle Overlay at evening
Show Chunk Borders
Gentle Overlay at daytime
Show Area Borders
Merchandise search spotlight in inventive menu
Merchandise search spotlight in chest
The right way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.