Minecraft LambdaBetterGrass Mod 1.17.1
A Cloth mod which provides higher grass to the sport.
📖 What’s this mod?
Have you ever ever used MCPatcher/OptiFine higher grass function? I did and I didn’t prefer it, under no circumstances. Primary subject is it is too tough even at Fancy settings.
That is why I made my very own mod, to repair this subject and supply another of one in all OptiFine options to the Cloth ecosystem! Grass blocks will now join and the close by grass blocks will probably be smoothed.
Looking out different mods to switch OptiFine? Check out that list!
- Join grass blocks
- Join mycelium blocks
- Join podzol blocks
- Join grass path blocks
- Join crimson nylium blocks
- Join warped nylium blocks
- Add snow layer to many non-full blocks when Higher Snow is enabled
- Add an elective built-in useful resource pack to have snowy fences.
- API for resource pack creators and modders so as to add new block connection following the higher grass rule or new alternate fashions for blocks following the higher snow rule.
To make use of this mod it is quite simple!
You’ll discover that some blocks like grass blocks will join collectively, if you wish to attempt different choices or wish to have the identical look as OptiFine you’ll be able to look into the settings display screen of the mod through ModMenu.
Need assistance? Come check out my Discord server.
- Sodium is at the moment incompatible as it’s lacking the required Cloth Rendering API implementation which will probably be added sooner or later.
- Canvas is suitable.
- ConnectedBlockTextures is suitable.
- OptiFabric is clearly incompatible.