Minecraft Journey Map Mod 1.18./1.18.1/1.17.1/1.17/22.214.171.124.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft is a large world – so don’t get misplaced! Have you ever ever fancied a neat minimap like DynmapForge however your server doesn’t assist it? Have you ever ever fancied a minimap in your telephone whilst you play? This Journey Map Mod for Minecraft is strictly that! Within the Mod evaluate at the moment, we’ll showcase this wonderful mod Journey Map. We’re actually amazed by how good it’s. It’s actually easy to set it up. With Journey Map Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft, it’s now simpler so that you can navigate with an computerized radar-type map that may find your place immediately. JourneyMap helps each single and multiplayer servers. There are additionally 2 modes for multiplayer:
- FairPlay Version disables Radar and Cave mapping when in Multi-Participant.
- Limitless Version has all options enabled for Single and Multi-Participant.
New options on the newest model: Waypoint sharing, Topographic maps, “Minium Distance” for waypoint beacons.
In minimized mode, JourneyMap appears like a radar, exhibiting terrain and the situation of the participant:
Minimized radar interface
In maximized mode, JourneyMap is displayed at full display with all operate buttons:
Detailed and highly-customized setting menu:
Setting choices for radar
JourneyMap presents a helpful characteristic – Internet Map. Gamers can view the world map utilizing net browsers. For giant servers with a pre-built world like an RPG server, this characteristic permits gamers to have an precise MMORPG expertise.
Internet Map on browsers
At present, JourneyMap supported Minecraft variations:
The right way to Set up Journey Map Mod with Forge Modloader:
- Obtain Forge Installer, Journey-Map.jar file.
- Proper click on Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to put in Forge. (You may skip this step in the event you’ve put in Minecraft Forge)
- Open Begin on desktop > Open Run (Or you should utilize the Home windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Kind %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you will have downloaded into mods folder after which run Minecraft. Achieved!