Minecraft Corpse Mod 1.18./1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 (Lootable Bodies) brings a corpse into the sport. It should spawn upon your demise containing all objects that you simply had in your stock. With this mod, you’ll by no means lose your objects once more!
The corpse will seem on the participant’s location upon demise. Your participant’s pores and skin shall be utilized to the corpse. It incorporates all of the objects you had while you died. It could possibly maintain an infinite quantity of things.
You’ll be able to entry the objects by right-clicking the corpse.
Whenever you take out all of the objects, the corpse will disappear. The corpse can’t fall into the void or burn in lava.
After 1 hour, the corpse will flip right into a skeleton, indicating that it existed for an extended time. This received’t change the performance of the corpse.
Dying Historical past
You’ll be able to view all of your previous deaths by urgent the ‘U’ key. You’ll be able to retrieve misplaced objects if you’re in inventive mode.
Viewing the Dying Historical past of different Gamers
By typing /deathhistory as an operator, you possibly can view the demise historical past of one other participant.
Recovering Misplaced Objects
You’ll be able to retrieve misplaced objects by urgent the “Objects” button within the demise historical past GUI. Notice which you can solely take out objects if you’re in inventive mode.
Teleporting to the Dying Location
By clicking on the “Location” space within the demise historical past GUI, the command to teleport you to the demise location shall be displayed in chat. It consists of the coordinates and the dimension.
Solely the proprietor of the corpse can entry the stock (Config possibility)
How you can set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.