Minecraft CC Tweaked Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (ComputerCraft for Newest Version) is a fork of ComputerCraft which aims to provide earlier access to the more experimental and in-development features of the mod. CC Tweaked aims to be a nurturing ground for various features, with a pull request against the original mod being the end goal. CC Tweaked also includes many pull requests from the community which has not yet been merged, offering a large number of additional bug fixes and features over the original mod.
- Replace LuaJ with Cobalt.
- Allow running multiple computers at the same time.
- WebSocket support in the HTTP library.
- Wired modems and cables act more like multiparts.
- Add map-like rendering for pocket computers.
- Allow printed pages and books to be read like maps, and displayed in item frames.
- Adds the /computercraft command, offering various diagnostic tools for server owners. This allows operators to track which computers are hogging resources, turn on and shut down multiple computers at once and interact with computers remotely.
- Add full-block wired modems, allowing one to wrap non-solid peripherals (such as turtles, or chests if Plethora is installed).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.