Minecraft Bewitchment Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Demon and Magic) aims to be a spiritual successor to Witchery. Like Witchery, we will have pacts with demons, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, and so much more. Some familiar things will return but will be given a new twist, or some alterations from the original. Most documentation regarding the mod can be obtained via crafting a book of shadows by combining a book with mandrake root, black dye, and hellebore flowers…(For now, this mod is fairly indev, so expect quite a bit of updating, as well as lots of bugs.)
A Witchery inspired mod
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.