Minecraft Architectury API Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Hooks, Recreation Options) is an middleman api aimed to ease creating multiplatform mods.
- Architectury is an api to summary calls to cloth api and forge api as each loader has totally different implementations of what will be perceived as the identical factor.
- Architectury updates often, with new hooks and options. At the moment comprises over 90 occasions hooks, networking abstraction, loader calls abstraction, recreation registry abstraction and a straightforward to make use of @ExpectPlatform annotation.
Benefits of Structure:
- Much less boilerplate on your multiplatform mod
Utilization of @ExpectPlatform:
Material Config API
Tips on how to set up:
- Obtain and Set up Minecraft Launcher Vanilla.
- Obtain and Set up Material Installer for Vanilla Launcher.
- Run not too long ago downloaded .jar file, select the model you need and press “Set up.”
- Run Minecraft, choose the profile with Material put in and press Play.
- Press Begin on Desktop.
- Select Run.
- Kind %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Recordsdata onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.